Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Apollo SA4700-100APO Intelligent Switch Monitor
The Intelligent Switch Monitor is designed to monitor the state of one or more single pole, volt-free contacts connected on a single pair of cables to report the status. It has a selectable status reporting delay making it suitable for monitoring flow switches. Compatible with XP95, Discovery and CoreProtocol digital communication protocols.
The Intelligent Switch Monitor is available in the new faceplate style enclosure. This can be mounted with the supplied back-box for surface mounting or flush mounted using a UK double gang, flush mounting back-box of minimum depth 30mm.
- Improved design for ease of wiring meaning faster installation
- Contains controllable isolator
- Address range 1 – 254
- Five pre-configured modes, including compatibility mode from XP95/Discovery to CoreProtocol systems
- Priority mode for fast response
- Configurable input styles
- Earth fault monitoring