|230V 50/60Hz (23mA max. current). 50Hz frequency.
|Internal power supply
|Total output current limited to
|See individual device listings for NC943B, NC807C, NC806CS and NC809DBBT.
|Max battery size and type
|NC943B includes an onboard 500mA rechargeable standby battery that will power the system for up to 24 hours standby and 15 minutes alarm running time.
|40mA (all NC951 devices, this includes 18mA Zone current).
|NC943B has one set of volt free relay contacts (NO/C/NC). Relay activates when a call is received by the controller. Rated at 30V d.c. @ 1A.
|NC807C & NC809DBBT have red Reassurance LEDs; NC806CS has twin red Alarm LEDs. NC943B has a red Alarm and green Supply Present LED;
|NC943B has a link-selectable Call Accept/Reset button; NC807C has a pull cord with two bangles to generate a call; NC809DBBT has a Reset button.
|For applications requiring more than one point of call (e.g. at the WC and the wash basin), up to 3 ceiling pulls can be daisychained together.
|Call acknowledgement functionality
|Yes (on NC809DBBT, NC806CS and NC943B).
|Onboard Infrared Receiver
|Product dimensions (mm)
|147 W x 87 H x 93 D (NC943B); 87 W x 87 H x 68 D (NC806CS); 87 W x 87 H x 24 D (NC809DBBT). Ceiling pull measures 93mm diameter x 27 D.
|Packaging dimensions (mm)
|285 W x 201 H x 55 D mm (size of NC951 kit box containing all items).
|Construction & finish
|IP41 (all wall mounting devices); IP21 (ceiling pull).
|-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.
|The NC951 contains everything required for a stand-alone single zone accessible toilet alarm system. For multi-zone systems consider using one of our NC910 or NC920 range of 10-20 Zone Call Controllers.
All prices are subject to change due to supply chain fluctuation. We endeavour to keep the website updated where possible.
NC951 Accessible Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm Kit
£125.83 excl VAT
- The UK’s market-leading Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm kit.
- Includes everything required for a BS8300 clause compliant emergency assistance alarm.
- Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use.
- Allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency. To operate, the user pulls the cord of a ceiling pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system’s Call Controller.
- New ‘Call Accept’ functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal inside the WC to confirm help is on the way.
- Includes an NC943B 12V 140mA Call Controller c/w standby battery and relay, NC807C Ceiling Pull, NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder and NC949 Accessible WC Sticker.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Can also be used as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms, reception areas and more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.