|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz (36mA max. current). 50Hz frequency.|
|Internal power supply||13-13.8V d.c.|
|Total output current limited to||250mA.|
|Quiescent current||See individual device listings for NC941/SS, NC807C, NC806CS/SS and NC809DB/SS|
|Max battery size and type||A remote battery back-up kit (part no. NC941B) can be connected to the NC941/SS to ensure it remains operational for a limited amount of time in the event of Mains failure.|
|Indicators||NC807C & NC809DB/SS have red Reassurance LEDs; NC806CS/SS has twin red Alarm LEDs. NC941/SS has a red Alarm and green Supply Present LED;|
|Controls||NC941/SS has a Reset button which can be optionally disabled; NC807C has a pull cord with two bangles to generate a call; NC809DB/SS has a Reset button.|
|Expansion connections||For applications requiring more than one point of call (e.g. at the WC and the wash basin), up to 3 ceiling pulls can be daisychained together.|
|Call acknowledgement functionality||No. If this feature is required consider using our NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm instead.|
|Onboard Sounder||Yes (on NC806CS and NC941/SS).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||156 W x 94 H x 37 D (NC941/SS); 87 W x 87 H x 80 D (NC806CS/SS); 87 W x 87 H x 24 D (NC809DB/SS). Ceiling pull measures 93mm diameter x 27 D.|
|Packaging dimensions (mm)||285 W x 201 H x 55 D mm (size of NC951/SS kit box containing all items).|
|Construction & finish||Brushed stainless steel call controller, reset point and overdoor light; Plastic ceiling pull.|
|IP Rating||IP41 (all wall mounting devices); IP21 (ceiling pull).|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
|Notes||For multi-zone stainless steel call systems consider using one or more of our NC944/SS call controllers and an NC930/SS 12V power supply.|
Conventional Stainless Steel Emergency Assistance Alarm Kit
- A high-quality brushed stainless steel single zone emergency assistance alarm.
- Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use.
- Allows a distressed person to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency. To operate, the user pulls the cord of the ceiling pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system’s Call Controller.
- Includes an NC941/SS 12V Stainless Steel Call Controller, NC806CS/SS Stainless Steel Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DB/SS Stainless Steel Reset Point and an NC807C Plastic Ceiling Pull.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Suitable for use in some high-profile disabled persons toilet alarm applications. Please note, if a fully BS8300 compliant accessible toilet alarm system is required consider using our NC951 standard plastic kit instead.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.