|Quiescent current||0mA (none).|
|Alarm current||Determined by the type of control equipment and number / type of field devices connected to the system.|
|Indicators||Dual ultra-bright red Alarm LEDs (lit constantly for standard calls, intermittently for emergency calls).|
|Controls||None (the device is controlled by the master calling device it is connected to).|
|Connections||1 (Signal); -Ve (Negative); +Ve (Positive).|
|Onboard Infrared Receiver||No.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||87 W x 87 H x 68 D mm. Mounts on a UK 25mm single gang back box.|
|Construction & finish||Translucent plastic.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max. relative humidity 95% non-condensing.|
- Provides visual indication of 800 Series Alarm calls outside bedrooms, WCs and any other area fitted with an 800 Series calling device.
- Indicates Standard calls via a constant red light and Emergency calls via a pulsing red light.
- Dual red LEDs and triangular diffuser make it highly visible from a distance.
- Mounts on a standard UK 25mm single gang flush or surface back box.
- Can also used as an ‘area indicator’ at corridor junctions, staff workstations, etc.
- Fnished in tough, durable ABS plastic.
- Also available as part of the NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm kit.
- Overdoor Lights c/w Sounders and Stainless steel version also available.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.