|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Mains rated current||350mA maximum.|
|Internal power supply||27Vdc nominal.|
|Total output current limited to||3A @ 230Vac.|
|Quiescent current||100mA @ 24V|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 7Ah VRLA connected in series.|
|Cabling||Spine & limb arrangement using QT603 network splitters. Spines wired in 1.5-2.5mm2 T&E; Limbs wired in 4 core stranded security cable (up to 6 limbs per QT603 splitter). Refer to main instructions for more details.|
|Open collector outputs||OP1 (active on standard call); OP2 (active on help req. call); OP3 (active on emergency call); OP4 (active on attack call). OP5 (failsafe fault output). Voltfree single pole c/o. Max. switch current 25mA; Max. switch voltage 30Vdc.|
|Other outputs||24V Aux. Power (19.5V min, 28V max). Protected by a resettable fuse. Max. current 100mA.|
|PC connection||CONN1 provides an RS232 connection for use with our Quantec Surveyor data management software (via a PC) or a Quantec Printer.|
|Indicators||2 line x 40 character backlit display; Power LED (lit when power is present, off when no power present).|
|Controls||Accept (A); Scroll Up; Scroll Down; Code Entry Buttons (1, 2, 3 and 4); Escape (E).|
|Connections||Plug-on type, largest acceptable conductor size 1mm2.|
|Expansion connections||CONN2 provides an RS232 connection for paging equipment.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||410 W x 250 H x 80 D mm (base); 439 W x 274 H x 7 D mm (lid).|
|Construction & finish||Metal base, plastic lid.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
- Supplies power to and controls a Quantec Addressable Call System.
- Monitors all network devices and manages the routing and distribution of all calls.
- Provides connections for network wiring, standby batteries, a laptop (for system programming), optional paging/DECT equipment, an optional printer or PC (to run Quantec’s QT707S Surveyor data management software).
- Includes a library of 40 pre-set & 45 custom place names.
- System setup requires a laptop PC running Quantec’s QT707 programming tools.
- Can be semi-flush mounted using an QT385 bezel or fully-flushed using a BF359/3S stainless steel enclosure.
- System wiring requires one or more QT603 network splitters.
- Wiring should be made in a spine and limb arrangement using 1.5 to 2.5mm2 T&E (spines) and 4 to 8 core stranded security cable (limbs).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.