Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Fireclass Standard Stopper – Flush Mount – with Sounder
These indoor and outdoor low profile or dome polycarbonate covers protect devices such as manual call points, emergency buttons and dual action pull stations etc., without restricting legitimate operation. The versatile cover offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional), dust and grime as well as severe environments inside and out.
When used on fire systems, Universal Stopper is intended for areas where the incidence of false fire alarms from manual call points is high or has proven to be a serious problem. Any disadvantage of the device is more than balanced when one considers the consequences of false fire alarms, especially if fire service personnel and equipment are responding to a false fire alarm when they are needed for a real fire somewhere else. Add to this the disruption to the facility when false alarms occur. If you have, or may have, a problem with false fire alarms or physical/weather damage to your fire alarm activation devices, the Universal Stopper could prove invaluable.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components)
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand severest of knocks
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 121°C (-40° to 250°F)